- Three (3) years of experience reviewing and editing large, formal, and complex documents.
- Two (2) years of experience performing document management and version control processes.
- Two (2) years of experience facilitating and coordinating multidisciplinary contributors with the common goal of creating a unified document and presenting a united strategic vision.
- Five (5) years of experience using Microsoft Office products at an expert level (primarily Word and Excel).
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Technical Writer Certification
- Experience working within the California Medi-Cal program.
- Experience with Business Process Improvement in a large organization.
- Knowledge of the CMS Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) Framework.
- Expert-level communication skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org