- At least eight (8) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working as a Test Analyst with large organizations, leading or participating in the technical implementation of software/systems/applications automating complex business processes, which must include all of the following:
- Assessment of scope and tasks pertaining to technical testing.
- Planning technical testing tasks.
- Mapping of various business, user, and system requirements pertaining to test cases.
- Leading and/or working within cross-functional teams that include business subject matter experts, application architects, developers, and testers.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing test plans, test cases, and documenting test results.
- Demonstrable experience with regression testing and adjusting test plans for periodic maintenance releases.
- At least eight (8) years of experience within the last ten (10) years using industry-leading defect tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM, and JAMA).
- At least four (4) years of experience within the last five (5) years testing and validating data conversion between source and target systems.
- Four (4) or more years of experience working as a Test Analyst leading or participating in the technical implementation of pension/retirement-related software development projects.
- Four (4) or more years of experience working with SQL Server database using T-SQL (Transact-SQL) queries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, and views.
- Four (4) or more years of experience using industry-leading test tools (e.g. HP Load Runner, HP QTP/UFT, Service Test, Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professionals, etc.) to automate test scripts and test cases.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor) or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering fields from a government accredited/sanctioned college or university as evidenced by a copy of the diploma. CalSTRS reserves the right to request a copy of the degree.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com