- In-depth experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#.
- Experience developing RESTful web services using Web API.
- Experience building complex web applications using Angular 7+.
- UI design knowledge using a common CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Material Design.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2017 or above for development of .NET projects, as well as Visual Studio Code for front-end projects.
- Able to consume third party web services through the front-end and the back-end.
- Experience building web-based UIs with cross-browser compatibility in mind.
- Able to work with management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
- Able to work in a team development environment using the TFS source control system.
- Experience with technologies such as ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures.
- Experience setting up automated builds and deployments.
- In-depth knowledge of the Application Development Lifecycle.
- Experience logging tasks and working in Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with JIRA tools and API.
- Understanding of electronic document management concepts, e.g. imaging, e-signatures.
- Familiar with various data transport protocols including SFTP, XML, and JDXDML.
- Able to effectively document project requirements and system supporting information.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Ability to analyse system resource usage and constraints.
- Recognises problems, develops recommendations and solutions within assigned specialty.
- Works independently and follows through on assignments.
- Willing to work with junior developers to help evolve the team’s expertise.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org