- 5 Years’ experience with HTML – including responsive layouts
- 3 Years’ experience Using Adobe Acrobat to create fillable and accessible forms
- 1 Year experience using Google Analytics
- 1 Year experience using Google Analytics – Tag Manager
- 2 Years’ experience using Adobe Dream Weaver
- 5 Years’ experience using Cascading Style Sheets
- 1 Year experience using Screen Reader software
- 3 Years’ experience managing ADA Compliance
- 3 Years’ experience using WCAG 2.0
- 1 Year experience with Multi-lingual Websites, without the use of Google-Translator
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
Certifications: Applicable credentials and certifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a web developer, developing and maintaining static websites to provide support for the Housing is Key website @ https://housing.ca.gov. The consultant will address all aspects of the public-facing website administration, including development and maintenance of the website and all the content in eight different languages (English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, 1 TBD) without the use of Google Translator (translations to be provided by client content managers). Provide problem and issue resolution, internal and external training, and security.
- The contractor will work on the most complex client requests for changes by developing and writing complex program specifications to address the Housing is Key website @ https://housing.ca.gov which needs to ensure Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance.
- Write documentation on all web-based applications. Consults and advises management regarding the planning, development, implementation, and coordination. Will assist other team members in the coding and testing process.
- Complete web maintenance requests. Ensure Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance is maintained for the Housing is Key website @ https://housing.ca.gov. Conduct ongoing research, make recommendations, and maintain awareness of emerging methodologies and best practices in Web development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com